BIOLOGICAL BOOST - SUGARCANE DRIP SPECIAL
- Sugarcane biological boost contains macro and essential micro nutrients.
- Application of sugarcane biological boost improves physical properties of the soil and also imparts disease resistance in sugarcane.
- Increases sugarcane yield and sugar recovery.
- Iron and zinc deficiency causes reduction in leaf size and yellowing of leaves resulting in interveinal chlorosis. Sugarcane biological boost corrects these deficiencies and makes the plant to grow normally.
- Corrects boron deficiency which causes tip drying and unfurling of younger leaves
- By liquid formulation of micronutrient, uniform application can be easily obtained.
- Mix 10 litres of Bannari sugarcane biological boost per acre with 50 to 100 litres of water. Apply this mixture in 30 to 60 days after planting.
- Mix 10 litres of Bannari sugarcane biological boost per acre with 50 to 100 litres of water. Apply this mixture in 30 to 45 days after ratooning.